This article will walk you through the steps on how to whitelist (always approve) or blacklist (block) a sender or domain.
1. Using your email credentials, log into the following URL: https://spamtitan.digitimber.com
2. If you have Domain Administrator access to your account, you may be prompted to select the access level. Click User to view your personal quarantine and settings.
3. Click on the Filter Rules tab.
4. Click on User Whitelist or User Blacklist, depending on the type of entry you would like to add.
7. To add a new entry for blacklisting or whitelisting, click the Add button under the respective section.
9. Click the Save button to add the listing.